- Running a legacy, on-premise Dynamics AX 2009 system across multiple divisions and countries, which was highly bespoke and becoming increasingly difficult to support
- Wanted to understand how well Dynamics 365 meets their business requirements so they could plan for an upgrade.
- GYDE365-Discover Survey was sent out to each division, completed by 64 key Subject Matter Experts from across the globe, including representatives from the Far East, Middle East, USA, plus others
- A large sample group was chosen to give a clear understanding of the common business requirements.
- Surveys completed by all 64 employees within just two weeks
- Consolidated Output Report enabled them to understand which elements of Dynamics 365 they required for a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that would allow them to move away from their current supplier within a pre-determined deadline.
- Dynamics 365 was chosen and Finance will be their first focus for deployment.