Transform your business processes.
We knew there must be a smarter way to evaluate, design and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
One that involves less time, fewer resources and less risk, without compromising on quality.
Address your key business issues.
Impacting Your Business
In developing our solutions, we engaged with and continue to engage with many Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation partners, ISV partners and senior Microsoft executives from across the world – ensuring that we are addressing the key challenges affecting today’s partners, and often their customers. Do any of these challenges resonate with your business?
Finding companies who want to implement Dynamics 365 is not the main issue. Finding enough of the right type of skilled resources to meet all your project needs is. And a shortage of good people means an ever-increasing wage bill. Sound familiar?
Depending on the size and complexity of the prospective customer, a typical Dynamics 365 sales cycle takes between 3 and 12 months, sometimes more – with no guarantee of a sale at the end of it all. It is a resource intensive, costly process. Sound familiar?
When a customer signs for Dynamics 365, there is an expectation that the project can start immediately but finding and aligning resources on both sides can take weeks, if not months. Couple this with an intensive analysis and design phase, you are talking at least six months, often more, before you can begin deploying the customer’s solution. Sound familiar?
With Dynamics 365, the best Solution Design is reliant on having your best people, your ‘A Team’, on a project, which isn’t always possible. To ensure your customer gets the best possible system, this can mean delaying a project start date until those resources are available, or alternatively using expensive, external contractors. Sound familiar?
Customer requirements captured, business analysis complete, and budgets and project timescales presented to the customer. Yet, according to Panorama's 2019 ERP Report, budgets still overrun in 45% of implementations and 58% take longer than originally planned, greatly impacting client satisfaction. Sound familiar?
With the way modern Microsoft Dynamics 365 licensing works, you can only invoice a client for a license when a user goes live, meaning license revenue is typically backloaded to the second half of an implementation project. And the longer that project takes, the longer it takes to recognise that revenue. Sound familiar?
As your business grows, economies of scale should mean an increase in profitability but is that really the case? Stagnant day rates, an ever-growing wage bill, high recruitment fees, underestimating the cost of projects –all of these can have a major impact on your business performance. Sound familiar?
Automate key Dynamics 365 project activities.
Projects & Revenue
Project Activity Comparison*
30% Time Saved
*Example based on a typical 300-user, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (ERP) implementation.
Our cloud-based platform digitally transforms the traditional, workshop-focused approach for Dynamics 365 projects, helping you to significantly reduce the time and associated costs involved in the system selection, design and deployment of your client’s desired solution, without compromising on quality.
Improve the efficiency and productivity of your business.
With the GYDE365-Discover application, what previously took months, can be completed in weeks, if not days. And your high-quality standards are always maintained.
FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Provide clients with a self-service portal - for capturing all their requirements
- Free up your teams - by reducing the need for so many face-to-face (or virtual) workshops
- Instantly generate key sale documentation (fit-gap, estimations, etc) - for you and your clients at the 'click-of-a-mouse'
- Complete an end-to-end sales process significantly faster - with less internal resource burden
FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Ensures all their system requirements are documented in detail - using a self-service portal
- Requirements surveys can be completed anytime, anywhere - without the need for lengthy requirements gathering workshops.
- Receive high-quality reports within days - to aid decision-making related to a new system
- Make a much faster, informed evaluation about Dynamics 365 - and whether it is right for the business
GYDE365-Design simplifies and speeds up this entire process and reduces your reliance on a small number of people within your business.
- Get your clients completing detailed Solution Design surveys without delay - once they've signed up with you
- Quickly create tailored Dynamics 365 Solution Design surveys for clients - enabling fast and efficient requirements capture
- Free up more time for your key people to focus on high value customer-focused activities - by reducing the need for so many workshops
- Accelerate the traditional Analysis & Design phase of your project - by as much as 60%
- No delays waiting for partner resource availability - provide detailed Solution Design requirements within days of signing up with them
- Enable your subject matter experts to easily provide detailed Solution design needs - whenever and wherever they are
- Provide your project team with more time to do their 'day jobs' - particularly in early project stages
- Accelerate the Analysis & Design phase of your project - enabling an earlier kick-off of your system deployment
GYDE365 addresses the frustrations of both implementation partners and their customers caused by the time, risk and associated costs involved with the traditional ‘resource-heavy’ approach to Dynamics 365 projects, from System Selection to Analysis & Design, through to deployment.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 project approach…reimagined.
Your Business PERFORMANCE
- Self-service business requirements surveys
- Automated reports provide detailed Fit-Gap analysis
- De-risk licensing estimations and project estimations
- Accelerate RFI / RFQ / RFP readiness
- Comprehensive 'To be' processes
- Customise micro industry verticals
- Version control for system configuration
- Easily run ‘what if’ scenarios to optimise costs
GYDE365 addresses the frustrations for both implementation partners and their customers, caused by the time, cost and risks involved with the traditional workshop-heavy approach to Dynamics 365 implementation projects, with a suite of subscription-based, web applications.
Take the next step in transforming your business.
Book a Demo
Choose your preferred time and date for a demonstration of GYDE365.
Once booked, a member of the Seer 365 team will get in touch to understand your specific requirements. If necessary, we can extend the length of the booking, or change the time and date to suit your specific needs.