- Different disparate systems were in use across the five core business units
- Needed to consolidate business units on to a single ERP platform offering ‘one version of the truth’ with a standard Chart of Accounts, better data controls and business analytics
- Interested in Microsoft but were struggling to make an informed decision between Dynamics 365 or Business Central.
- Transformation Manager worked with Seer 365 to define a 400-question, tailored GYDE365-Discover survey covering Finance, Procurement, Sales, Travel & Expenses
- Initial survey completed by PLC HQ and then sent to the five business unit Finance Directors to complete individually
- Consolidated output report provided on survey completion
Funded by Microsoft ECIF.
- Average 2-3 hours to fully complete each survey – no need for any face-to-face workshops
- The consolidated report provided detailed requirements, fit/gap analysis & ISV recommendations, and breakdown of likely costings, timings & license requirements for Dynamics 365 and Business Central, broken down by business unit
- A decision made on Business Central within weeks of engaging Seer 365
- GYDE365 report outputs used in RFP for partner selection.