Operating an outdated system, Dynamics NAV 2009, which posed security risks
Old system was causing inefficiencies across different business functions
Limited ability to reduce cost through increase business efficiency, deliver transformation by streamlining processes, or drive employee engagement with current system
Current system meant they could not benefit from ongoing upgrades and new features that would benefit the business.
- GYDE365 engagement headed up by their IT Director
- Inputs to the GYDE365-Discover survey came from a large team to get a rounded view of business requirements
- GYDE365 engagement competed in only one month (end-to-end).
- 80% match of client requirements against out-of-the-box Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Reinforced decision that they should make the transition to Business Central